The struggle is real, so this course provides only genuinely useful tricks, tools, and ways of relating to money you can use immediately!
Calm That ACK! has been taught publicly in NYC and across the US to hundreds of people: now it’s your chance to get this information today — immediately upon signing up, all modules are available.
In the Calm That ACK! And Budget Like it Matters Master Class, you learn some frameworks and a really simple technique that can transform stress intro strategy! Then, we dive deep into saving, goals, and specific techniques on budgeting.
You’ll get the right amount of information and you can act on it today. Sign up today, while this Master Class is still on sale, and you’ll get:
- Over two hours of video content right away, online here.
- An email with a full, 16-page toolkit.
- A month-long weekly email course guiding you through the steps.
- Extremely real talk, fun explanations of everything you need to know.
- A progressive, creative, non-corporate compliant take on saving, budgeting, and money management.
- BONUS: A custom budgeting template I use to co-create budgets with private clients.
Past Calm That ACK class participants report:
“I just paid off my biggest credit card. I can’t believe it!”
- 100% of participants take two or more positive actions, changing their finances for the better
- 70% of participants take 5 or more positive actions less than one month after starting!
- 80% create and start using a budget they can stick with.
Immediate ACK Calming
Get access to every module right away – sign up now.
Welcome & Course Materials
Tools for your mind
You don’t want to “budget”? Check this out
If thinking of “budgeting” makes you cringe, here are other frameworks to help you get out of your own way.
Where does your money come from? Your access.
Access to resources, like money, is made up of several elements. Start with understanding these.
Calm that ACK!
Breathe deep, get out a pen, and get ready to have your mind blown with this simple technique.
Why to save money – and how much to save
Budgeting – It’s Time to Do This!
Budgeting: The Crucial Four Numbers + Four tips
Find these four budget numbers and it all gets easier.
Factor in Credit and Debt
Debt Hacks: Beating interest
This is the best and fastest way to get out of debt – I want you to understand interest clearly!
Goals & Long-Term Planning
Developing goals you actually care about
Leverage your worries to inform your goals and you will be hella motivated. Here’s how to make clear goals you WANT to –and can — achieve.