to make money, finance, and economics meaningful.
TL;DR: Human-centered, money-demystifying wizard seeks other change-makers to rewrite dominant economic narratives with. Call me if you seek same.
I partner with businesses, startups, grassroots and nonprofit organizations, creative social change projects, and cooperatives.
- Workshop design and facilitation for engaging and outcome-focused sessions
- Guiding economic and financial conversations that require decision-making and collaboration
- Leading groups in participatory problem solving and learning
Recently I’ve partnered with organizations to:
- Lead staff discussions about money and values-aligned future planning
- Research and design financial materials for distribution to small-business stakeholders
- Create workshops teaching business skills and budgeting to cohort members
- Craft socioeconomic Diversity/Inclusion conversations and action plans for cross-class groups
- Guide cooperatives to make class-aware intersectional financial plans together
Contact me via email to start a conversation about working together: hd at] ridefreefearlessmoney dot] com
Workshops & talks:
… and many private events for organizations and community groups 🙂
As seen in:
… and many more excellent blogs and podcasts!
Contact me to discuss working together at your organization: hd at] ridefreefearlessmoney dot] com